Friday, February 15, 2008

Faith Channels


Dear One,
I have promised success in every area of your life if you will cooperate with Me in prayer, belief and communion with Me to receive My wisdom and knowledge. I am responsible for the outcome when you do your part by walking in the Spirit and praying in the Spirit.
I am capable of successfully completing everything that you desire. You will eventually see dramatic results even when the people for whom you are praying are stubborn and rebellious.
Keep your mind in the faith dimension, the heavenly channel. That channel is constantly in communion with Me, hearing My words and seeing My works.
Doubt and unbelief are unwelcome static in the faith channel. That channel is reserved for My latest spiritual news and spiritual encouragement to you. I am constantly broadcasting in your mind on the faith channel to you. Keep your mind constantly tuned to Me and you will receive My comfort, My wisdom, My knowledge, My revelation, My encouragement and My faith. That is when all the fruit of My Spirit will grow in you and you will have everything you desire.
Love, God
John 14:13; Deuteronmy 28:1-13

No comments: