Friday, February 22, 2008

Powerful Faith


Dear One,
The height of awareness of Me and My workings is called faith.
When there is no outward evidence of My involvement in a situation, then your spiritual awareness and confidence in Me is called faith.
Faith is never contingent upon things that you can outwardly see or hear. There will be no outward evidence at all when the greatest faith is needed.
Human eyes have not see, human ears have not heard, neither has it entered into the heart of man what I have prepared for My children. However, the Holy Spirit can reveal My promises that go far beyond what your human eyes have seen and your human ears have heard.
I promised that I will write My words on your heart and on your mind. That is when earthly faith becomes supernatural faith, when you have allowed Me to make Myself and My promises real to you.
Faith comes by hearing My personal words to you and then the impossible becomes possible. You can depend on Me.
Love, God
I Corinthians 2:9

No comments: