Sunday, February 17, 2008

Seek and Knock


Dear One,
Sometimes you forget that I am knowledgeable in unlimited subjects. Therefore, when you wait for My words relating to a situation, you can rely on the fact that you will receive insights that you could never learn by human means.
I have all the knowledge in your universe and all of the heavens for you to tap into.
I told you if you will seek me you will find me and that if you knock that it will be opened to you. I was referring to Me sharing My knowledge as well as My attention and My loyalty to you.
Knocking is easy, just ask what you want to know and I will give you the information. Sometimes your mind cannot immediately receive My wisdom, but it will come to you in a way that you can receive.
Battles in intercession are different prayers than the simple times that We commune with each other. Intercession with your spiritual language involves tearing down strongholds that the devil has built which keep people from knowing Me. There are walls and structures that he has built that have become fortresses in the lives of your family members that have become separations between the people and Me. Your intercessions allow Me to tear down those strongholds so that I can begin to effectively rebuild their spiritual lives.
You must learn the difference between communion with Me and intercession.
Intercession is a spiritual battle with the enemy.
Communion with Me is intercourse between you and Me, the sharing of love words. Both are necessary for success in your life.
Love, God
Luke 11:8; Romans 8:26

No comments: