Sunday, February 24, 2008

Rocky Paths


Dear One,
Sometimes the way out of problems involves looking at the roads and avenues you took to get into the problem.
Seeing what foundations and paths you laid will give you insight into getting out. Seeing what negative spirits were present in enticing you into the situation can allow you to cast out the contributing demonic spirits out so that you can truly overcome and remain an over comer.
I never condemn you for your participation into a bad situation, I lead you and guide you out. A person is rarely plunged into a bad situation, but there are accidents in which you have made no contribution, and I will confirm that to you if it is true in the situation.
More often, bad spirits often lead you into negative situation and they cause you to have a part in the travels into them. In those instances you know that My wisdom helps you understand the situation.
Always seek My wisdom and insight into problems and allow Me to show you how you got into them and then allow Me to chart the way out.
Remember that I know the end from the beginning and I always know the way out.

Love, God
I Corinthians 10:13
photo courtesy of Richard Nix at www.flickr.com

No comments: