Thursday, February 28, 2008

Prayer is an Invitation


Dear One,
I only need an invitation from you to become involved in a bad situation. My involvement is always accompanied by My problem solving activities and My wisdom and knowledge.
I don't need to be begged. I only need an invitation. Earth belongs to men because I gave it to them in the beginning, so I need an invitation to bring My power into the situation. That's what prayer is, an invitation for Me to come into a situation and solve it, whether it's with My healing, working of miracles, wisdom, knowledge, faith or any of the many gifts of My Spirit. I told men that where there is a need that I provide My power gifts to accomplish the solution, but I need your permission through prayer.
I eagerly wait for your invitation and then I bring the answers that are needed.
Love, God
Matthew 6:7&8; I Corinthians 12:1-11; I Thessalonians 5:17

photo compliments of Silvia de Luque at www.flickr.com




Wednesday, February 27, 2008

No comments: