Saturday, February 16, 2008

Final Authority


Dear One,
Who is the final authority?
I am the final authority in the heavens.
You are the final authority in the earth because I gave the earth to man and told him to subdue it. That means that man is the authority, the one in control.
When I live in you, and you allow Me to lead and guide and direct you, then We are in unity as the final authority in the earth.
When We are working together We can determine the final outcome of anything. We are the ordering and determining factors in every circumstancs and every situation. The only time things fail to be accomplished is when prayer stops short of the desired goal. When prayer has stopped, then you have ceased to bring the desireable design into the earth.
If We are the final authority, then We must take the final responsibility for determining the fuure for you, your family and your friends and your earth.
There is no greater privilege than being the final authority because love determines the degree of aggressiveness that you have in your prayer life. Love is the motivator in taking responsibility in prayer, determining to see situations through until a successful conclusion is reached.
I delight in speaking My will and My designs for you and your family. That is My greatest joy. You must have the same delight and joy in undetaking your part of our joint venture, praying to bring happiness and success to your life and the lives of your family members.
Pray in the Spirit with elation and excitement, eager to join with Me in bringing your desires and wishes into being.
Love, God
Genesis 1:28; Psalm 20:5&6; I Corinthians 14:15; I Thessalonians 5:16-18

No comments: