Saturday, February 23, 2008

Heaven Minded


Dear One,
I want you to consider yourself above situations and not beneath them.
When you are above a situation you are the one in authority, having wisdom and ability for every aspect of the situation or circumstance.
When your beneath a situation you are burdened by the circumstances and you are controlled by the circumstances.
To be above is to be heaven minded, eager to receive My wisdom and guidance.
To be beneath is to earth minded, lacking in any problem solving wisdom.
Keep your mind above bad circumstances and you will receive My wisdom, with the ability to handle everything. That's what Jesus meant when He said that you would have problems in the world, but to rejoice because He knows how to overcome them. We will show you the way out. I can give you insight into solutions that you never thought about. That's what good Fathers do.
Proclaim that I have all the answers in the midst of troubles, then submit your mind to Me to receive the solutions. There is great joy to seeing My wisdom work. There is great joy when you overcome anything bad that happens to you. Use My wisdom and you see that My understanding of the situation is right.
Pray unceasingly, tap into My wisdom and everything will work for your good.
Love, God
Romans 8:26-2

No comments: