Friday, October 2, 2009

ASK, SEEK AND KNOCK


Dear One,
Do you have questions that are unanswered?
Do you have curiosity about spiritual matters?
I never told My children that anything was unanswerable. I told them to ask, seek and knock and it will be opened to you. I didn't say some things. I said all things will be open to you.
So you must ask, seek and knock and when the door is opened then you step through to the world of knowledge and insight.
My words of knowledge and wisdom are two of My gifts I give to you through the Holy Spirit. He is the Spirit of Truth and Jesus said He would reveal all truth to you. Jesus said the Holy Spirit would take what is mine and reveal it to you.
I enjoy your curiosity and your eagerness to learn all of the knowledge and wisdom I have for you. It enriches your life. I am your Father and I never withhold anything from you that will enrich your life.
I don't pour out My Truth upon all humanity because there are those who are not ready for it and they would trample on it. That's why I said I will give truth to those who ask, seek and knock. Then they will treasure what I reveal and incorporate it into their lives.
I love our chats together when you sit with Me and ask Me for My advice and insight into matters which concern you. All fathers love those times. I look forward to them with eager excitement, ready to share with you things that you want to know. Then you are changed into my likeness because you become intimately acquainted with Me and you become My image. Then you can spread My love around your world and others will be changed.
Love, God
Matthew 7:7-14; John 14:17; John 16:13-15

No comments: