Saturday, October 31, 2009

INTOLERANT WAYS


Dear One,

You should have empathy for all the people who do not know the truths that you know, primarily the truth that I am love and the truth about My power. They are left to their own devices, which you know never changes things. You should pray that they will have revelation knowledge of My love and My power to change bad things into good.
You must not oppose people who are spiritually ignorant of My true character and the purpose of My power. When you oppose them, you are opposing yourself because you were ignorant of the truths of My love and My power at one time but you thought you were so enlightened.
Being tolerant of an intolerant person is difficult to do, but you must realize that you were intolerant in the past.
When you hear them speak intolerant words from their mouths say to yourself that you also spoke similar words in the past. When you hear people speak judgmental, condemning words, you must remember that in the past you spoke similar words or had similar thoughts.
Pray for revelation knowledge to flood the minds of the intolerant, judgmental and condemning people so that they will become truly enlightened in My ways and become more loving and more powerful in spiritual ways.
Love, God
Ephesians 1:16-21; Ephesians 3:14-20

No comments: