Thursday, October 1, 2009

CON ARTIST


Dear One,
To compromise your faith is to be conned out of My promises for your future.
Don't ever forget that My promises are yea and amen, so be it.
When you compromise and accept less than I have promised, you have been conned by your spiritual enemy.
When you cooperate with the devil in his activities of hate, strife, discord, division, dissension and disagreement, then you are participating in your own conning, robbing yourself of My promises.
I made promises to you for a reason, so that you would know what things are yours spiritually, mentally and physically.
Without My promises My children would not know what wonderful things I have for them. They would only be satisfied with the bare minimum of things and be in poverty or lack in every area of life.
My promises were given to teach My children to reach for the highest, to believe for the best. Everything I have promised to you are things that were rightfully yours from the beginning and they are still rightfully yours.
Your spiritual enemies have blocked the supply route to you. However, your faith and your love clears out the obstacles on the supply route so that My workers can bring your prosperity to you speedily when the roads are open and clear.
Compromising with the devil should not be your normal spiritual activity.
Prayer and faith should be your normal spiritual activity.
You may need to compromise with people as an act of love and kindness, but never compromise with the devil and accept less than is yours.
Whose child are you? You are mine and I have multitudes of love gifts for you.
Love, God
Luke 9:56; John 10:10; Hebrews 2:14 & 15; I John 3:8

No comments: