Tuesday, October 13, 2009

RELIGIOUS TRAPPINGS

Our front entrance from '08

Dear One,
If you really want to live My life in the earth, extend the same elements to others that I extend to you. Every person deserves My love, My mercy, My grace and My blessings.
Religious people strive to deserve My mercy, My love and My favor because they think that I only give to those who follow rules and laws. That is erroneous. My blessings are free and easily accessed by anyone who calls upon Me. No one can earn them or work to deserve them because they are freely given.
My blessings are freely given to you, so you should freely give them to others. You can cover the earth with My gifts and watch them change people.
People are starving for the knowledge that they are loved and that they can obtain mercy and grace without the trappings of religion. Let them know the power of My love and the power of my mercy and grace. Let them know that I have the power to defeat their enemies so that they can be free of religious trappings.
Extend My mercy and My grace and My power to people, and then teach them about the benefits of being in unity with Me.
Men only know about religious laws that bind them and judge them. They need to know about My love that frees them. Show My love and teach My love.
Love, God
Romans 8:2; I Corinthians 15:56; Romans 5:8

No comments: