Sunday, November 1, 2009

GIFT GIVER


Dear One,
Take advantage of everything that I, as your Father, offer you.
You would do the same thing with an earthly father, you would not refuse even one of his gifts because they would enhance your life.
I have given My Holy Spirit to My children to lead you and guide you into all truth. I said that He takes what is mine and gives it to you.
My gifts through the Holy Spirit to you are many and varied. He gives the gift of spiritual language, the languages of the heavens and the earth to perfect your prayers and to display My power. My prayers for you though the Holy Spirit will change every bad thing in your life to good so that you will have the abundant life that I promised.
The Holy Spirit gives My healing power to help you overcome the destructive works of the devil that bring sickness, infirmity and disease into the earth.
The Holy Spirit gives the gift of working of miracles to you to reverse the effects of natural laws that have caused you to have less that perfection in any area.
The Holy Spirit gives the gift of discerning of spirits so that you can recognize the identity of demonic spirits who harass you and your family and others and then you can exert your authority over them and their works.
The Holy Spirit gives you the gift of faith to believe for the unbelievable, to supernaturally believe for the impossible.
The Holy Spirit gives to you the gifts of wisdom and knowledge so that you will be able to have My insight into matters which concern you, guiding you into solutions that are available to you to eliminate those problems.
I said to seek My kingdom and everything will be added to you. That's what I do for you as your Father, give you everything that belongs to Me so that you will have a happy, prosperous life.
Accept all of My gifts and you will have what you and I desire for you, that life of joy and abundance.
Love, God
John 10:10; John 4:14; John 14:16; John 16:23& 24; I Corinthians 12:9-12; James 1:17
Love, God

abandoned-orphaned.typepad.com/.../03/index.html

No comments: