Thursday, November 12, 2009

CLANGING CYMBALS

Dear One,
I told you that a habit of lamenting about your trials in life or another person's trials in life is having a parade for the devil and his works. It is like praising his horrible activity.
When you truly love yourself and others, you don't glorify the bad things that happen, you put love to work by praying in the Spirit for them to change the bad situation to a good one.
Love is always active. Love is always motivated to do the highest work of love, which is extensive prayer until a perfect result is reached.
That is what I meant when I said that if you do good things but have not love, then you are like a clanging cymbal, parading the works of the devil in a parade for him by speaking about the evil works instead of loving enough to pray until the bad situation is perfected.
Do not have a parade for the devil with clanging cymbals and gongs, calling attention to his negative works. Have a parade for Me and My works by praying My powerful words in prayer. Then you will have a joyful parade of telling about My works in the situation to reverse negative situations and making them glorious situations. Others will also join in the praises because good overcame evil. .
Love, God
Psalm 145:4-12; I Corinthians 13:1; Luke 19:37 & 38

skullestad.com/wp-content/uploads/img10.jpg

No comments: