Friday, November 20, 2009

LOVE KINGDOM


Dear One,
Can you bring love and peace to every situation?
In the midst of turmoil and unrest if you can bring peace to it, and then everyone leaves in peace, then you have brought my kingdom to earth.
If you can bring love to a hate-filled situation, and if everyone leaves with a sense of having walked in an atmosphere of love, then you have brought My kingdom to earth.
Jesus prayed that My kingdom would come and My will would be done on earth as it is in heaven. When you disburse peace and love in tumultuous situations, then you have fulfilled the prayer of Jesus. You have the power of love and you have the power of peace, so you can accomplish and fulfill the desire of Jesus.
The same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead lives in you and He can quicken your mortal body with love and peace and they will change every situation in which you find yourself into the image of heaven.
It takes My power to accomplish changing anything bad into something good, but you can do it when you operate in My love and peace. Nothing can withstand the power of love and the power of peace.
Love, God
John 14:27; II Thessalonians 3:16; Romans 5:5-9; Romans 8:238 & 39; I Peter 4:8

No comments: