Sunday, November 15, 2009

MISSILES


Dear One,
How blessed it is to be loved by you!
Every person you love is blessed.
Every person you bless is loved.
Every word that you speak should be full of blessings to others.
When your words bless others, you become more blessed.
Every day you live is blessed.
I have not left you comfortless. I have come to you and I live in you to bless those whom you bless.
When you bless others you disburse My blessings. My blessings are dispensed by My angels who administer the answers to ALL of your prayers. ALL of your prayers.
Even when you feel powerless to do anything in a situation, bless everyone individually who is in the situation and My angels will bring the solution to the problem. All of your prayers are missiles of blessings catapulted into every situation that concerns you. Those blessings will exalt and honor and love and comfort.
Bless, bless, bless, bless and you will be blessed beyond imagination.
Love, God
Matthew 5:44; Luke 6:38; Romans 12:14; Hebrews 6:14

No comments: