Tuesday, November 24, 2009

GOOD RESULTS


Dear One,
Good results are what most people are after.
Good results are rarely guaranteed.
The only 100% guaranteed good results in life come from the prayers prayed by the Holy Spirit who guarantees the best, most effective, perfect results possible.
When you are dealing with people and their free will, you know that moving mountains is easier. However, I know what it takes to reason with men in their thoughts and I know what it takes to motivate them to change their actions and change their minds. It often takes a while to get My ideas across to their thoughts but I will effect a good result every time.
I am determined to destroy the works of the devil in every situation and every circumstance in every person's life.
When you pray in the Spirit you are giving Me the opportunity to speak my will in the matter and My angels hearken to My words, performing My orchestration in the matter.
Jesus is the guarantee.
Love, God
Hebrews 12:2; Colossians 4:12; Hebrews 13; 20 & 21

No comments: