Monday, November 23, 2009

PROMISED LAND


Dear One,
If I were human I might say, "Get your grubby hands off of My property," when you have given a person to Me or a situation to Me in prayer and then you keep interfering by worrying, fretting or using your own ineffective, limited ways to try to solve the problem. Since I'm not human and I don't use harsh words, I simple just tell you,"Trust Me." It's the same principle, to release unfounded worry and fretting from your mind you must get your hands off of the situation.
I work much more efficiently when you totally filter your thoughts, refusing to let negative thoughts and images occupy your mind. Your worry and fretting activities block My work.
Faith and trust always release the person and situation to Me. Worry and fretting binds them to you and creates a barrier that is hard for us to get through to bring miracles to you.
Release them and let them go into the promised land that I have created for them.
Love, God
Psalm 27:1-11

No comments: