Sunday, November 8, 2009

FORMS OF PRAISE


Dear One,
Dramatic answers to prayers are worthy of dramatic praises.
Dramatic praises come in many forms, one of which is testimonies to other people about the problem and then the answer to the prayers that were prayed. That is a high form of praise, sharing the stories with others who need to hear about My promises and My solutions to problems.
Another form of dramatic praise is the praises of gratitude that come from your lips toward Me in our times together, the intimate, sincere thanks from your mouth in genuine praise of My abilities and My power.
Another form of praise is praise in a congregation when unity is established around My benefits that I offer to you.
The highest form of praise is when you lend your inner ears to My voice to hear My words, and then your heart is overcome with gratitude because of the wisdom and knowledge that you hear . That form of praise does not involve words from your mouth. It is the silent language of the grateful heart that is enthralled and awed like a child who is engulfed in the Love of an adoring Father. That is the praise that thrills My heart, the wordless, awe-filled, heartfelt, spontaneous, private emotion of appreciation between just the two of us.
Yes, there are times when words are not adequate in praise, only the oneness we share is enough praise for both of us.
All forms of praise are beneficial for you. The highest form of praise resulting in our oneness and unity is the form of praise that changes you as well as circumstances and situations.
Love, God.
Psalm 100:4; Psalm 107:15; John 17:11; John 17:17
www.daytonopenbible.org/.../1192/Worship_.jpg

No comments: