Saturday, November 21, 2009

TRUSTWORTHY


Dear One,
To trust in a man is frivolous. To trust in all men is dangerous.
Reserve all of your trust for One who never fails you and can always be trusted to do the best for you.
Only completely trust Me, your Heavenly Father, because I am the only One who has your best interest at heart.
Trust only the One who neither lies to you nor manipulates you. I am not a man and I don't lie or trick you for My good. I do not tempt you or try you or shame you or condemn you or make you feel guilty or unworthy.
Trust Me with your family, your future, your prosperity and your whole life.
I know all of your comings and goings. I know the most beneficial paths for you to take. I know the best decisions and choices for you to make. I will lead and guide you into the perfect ways if you will listen to My voice and heed My loving instructions.
No human being can protect you like I can protect you.
No human being can love you like I love you.
Love, God
Psalm 23; Psalm 121

No comments: