Sunday, November 22, 2009

GOD'S CONCERNS


Dear One,
ALL that concerns you also concerns Me.
Everything related to you concerns Me.
Pray and pray and pray and pray and give Me a chance to do My perfect will in every situation.
I have My angels in charge of all of the members of your family and I will protect and advise and perfect them. Your desires for them are My desires for them. Give Me complete control and complete leeway in their lives by your ceasing from your well intended labors. I will show them love and regard and deference and preference and favor until they know that they are loved and prized by Me.
I am right in the midst of the thing called life that you are in, and I have given My life to you in the person of the indwelling Holy Spirit to guide and lead and protect you. I promised you the love filled, peaceful, joyful, abundant life and it is at your disposal because you are My child.
Love, God
John 10:10; Psalm 37:4; Matthew 6:10; Luke 12;32

revivalministry.wordpress.com/category/revival/

No comments: