Monday, November 2, 2009

WALKING IN THE SPIRIT


Dear One,
When you are walking in the Spirit, trust that your decisions are My decisions.
When you are walking in the Spirit, trust that My guidance to you is sure and will lead to success in every situation.
When you are walking in the Spirit, trust that every act, every thought, every attitude will be acceptable in my sight because you are keeping your mind on My insight and input rather than what your earthly eyes and ears see and hear.
When you are walking in the Spirit and praying in the Spirit, trust that everything will work for your good and the good of your family.
When you are walking in the Spirit trust that My angels will protect you and your family because I have given them charge over you.
It's much more rewarding to walk in the spirit and pray in the Spirit instead of walking in the passions of the flesh; isn't it?
I gave My Spirit to My children to be their guide, counselor, protector, intercessor, teacher, strengthener, standby and helper. He is My life inside of you. Take advantage of His ministry inside of you. Then you will truly be walking in the Spirit.
Love, God
Isaiah 26, 3; John 16: 7-15; Romans 8:16

No comments: