Monday, November 19, 2007

Blessed Children

"Our son's family in California"








"Our daughter and family above left"


"Our son and his children at left"

Dear One,
My children progress from good to better to best to perfect when they seek Me and My direction and guidance.
I promised that all things would be added to you if you seek Me and My kingdom.
You desire the best for your children, why would I not desire the best for Mine?
You grieve when your children are not operating in their full potential because you know that they deserve the best and that the best is available.
I know that when My children seek Me and seek My kingdom, that they will find Me and I will show them how to operate in their full potential. Then all things will be added to them and nothing will be lacking. I'm a good and loving Father.
Love, God
Matthew 5:48; III John 2

No comments: