Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sabbath Rest


Gladiolas
Originally uploaded by Richard Nix
Saturday, November 17, 2007

Dear One,
Resting in Me is the Sabbath rest that I promised to My children,
You can only rest in Me and in My arms when you trust Me with all that you have, all that you need and all that you desire.
My Sabbath rest allows you to rest from the laborious, law-filled form of religion that says that you must follow specific methods of worship, specific methods of behavior and certain forms of conduct to deserve My love.
Religion has been erroneous in requiring so much labor and My children have little time to seek Me and know Me and rest in Me.
Faith in Me and trust in Me are the only things necessary to rest in Me.
Religion has required so much work, so much labor, so many rituals , so many meetings that it has exhausted My children. True spirituality is taking time to know Me so that you will be infused with My life and My power.
Faith has always been the only path toward knowing Me. Faith brings you Sabbath rest because you know that the battle is always Mine and not yours.
Love, God
Hebrews 3:17-19

Posted by "Dear One, Love God........." at 5:29 AM 0 comments

Friday, November 16, 2007
photo by Richard Nix at www.flickr.com

No comments: