Sunday, November 18, 2007

Still Waters


Dear One,
You are My child and I want to take on all of your burdens, all of your plans for the future, all of the failures of the past and I make them into successes.
I have taken on the responsibility of guiding you, protecting you, providing for you, healing you, delivering you; and, yes, most importantly, forgiving you.
Give Me your heavy burdens. Then you take on the easy task of walking with Me and hearing My voice. I will lead you to the quiet, still waters of peace with My words. Continue to pray, knowing that prayer is inviting Me into the situation so that I can perfect it.
It may not seem like a fair exchange, your giving Me your burdens and Me giving you My peace, but it's fair in My eyes because I will do anything and everything for you. My Son even died for you so that you can know Me like I know you.
All things that concern you are not only possible but they are guaranteed to be successful because of My Spirit within you.
Rest in Me, knowing that I know best.
Love, God
Psalm 23:2; Matthew 11:20&30
photo from arnitr's www.flickr.com

No comments: