Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Your Full Inheritance


Dear One,
I have the greatest inheritance for you. It includes peace, prosperity, love, forgiveness, success, kindness, goodness, faith, joy, mercy, patience and total fulfillment.
When you seek Me and My wisdom, then all things are added to you and nothing is lacking. Waiting for the fulfillment of My promises for you and waiting for your inheritance is no problem because it's already finished in the spiritual dimension, already probated and already set aside for you.
Some of My children only collect small percentages of their inheritance because of lack of patience and lack of faith. I desire that you collect all of it because it is yours and My will has been written by Me. It has been signed by Jesus and probated by the Holy Spirit.
Now get your mind into a receiving mode as you seek Me and My kingdom. I have said to My children that everything would be added to them. I never said that only a small portion would be added. Do not be satisfied with small portions when it's all yours and My will has been probated giving you everything you need.
Love, God
Matthew 6:33; Ephesians 3:20

No comments: