Monday, November 12, 2007

Knowledge and Power


Dear One,
I've said that my children perish for lack of knowledge. Knowledge is power. That's the reason for that word of wisdom.
Knowledge of the workings of a computer or other mechanical devise gives you power and authority over that instrument to be used for your good.
Knowledge of how something works gives you understanding of how to make it serve you for your good.
Knowledge of personalities give you authority over the negative aspects of your own personality and gives you understanding of others so that you will appreciate the positive aspects of their personalities. Then you have the ability to overlook the negative aspects of other people because of your understanding of them.
Knowledge of the workings of the spiritual dimension gives you power over your spiritual enemies and gives you faith in My promises for you. Knowledge gives substance to faith. The more you know Me, the more you trust Me, and the more you trust me the more faith you have.
Seek My knowledge and My wisdom and you will have heaven on earth.
Love, God
I Corinthians 12:8
photo from www.flickr.com by kelly_rose

No comments: