Friday, November 16, 2007

Overcoming Tragedies


Dear One,
People learn to deal with tragedies in different ways.
Some people regard tragedies as a part of life and merely suffer through them, often becoming bitter and hard.
Some people regard tragedies as results of their own foolish actions and then they suffer devastating guilt the rest of their lives.
My children should regard tragedies as being influenced by and also caused by the devil, the author of evil, and My children know that I can bring good out of every tragedy. My children know that by their praying in the Spirit and walking in the Spirit that the results of every tragedy can change course from the devastation that the enemy intended to all the great and wonderful things that I have for you.
My children can overcome in everything. All of the works of the enemy were overcome by Jesus and He sent the Holy Spirit to overcome them for you.
Always put the blame for tragedies where they belong, at the hands of the devil. Then realize that you can overcome the effects of the tragedies with My power.
Tragedies are only temporary interruptions in your peaceful life when you allow Me to change the momentum and cause them to work for your good. I always make gold out of garbage.
Love, God
John 16:33

No comments: