Monday, November 26, 2007

God's Goodness


Dear One,
My goodness for My children is the most pertinent truth that My family needs to pursue and teach at this time.
Without the revelation of the Holy Spirit concerning every scripture, the human mind will take scripture and negate the truth of My goodness toward you. That is a result of the efforts of your spiritual enemies to blind you to My goodness. Man's own knowledge will not accept the truth of My goodness because of that blindness that was placed over their minds by the devil.
Religion has deceived My children and taught judgment and condemnation. Religion persists in teaching about "wrath" but does not teach that My wrath is only toward the devil and his demons who torment My children. Wrath was never meant for My children. I love My children and would never direct wrath toward My offspring.
Since My wrath is directed toward My spiritual enemies (the devil and his cohorts) they desire to bring My children under the punishment that I gave to them. They are the ones that punish and condemn and judge My children, all the while attributing those actions to Me, as if My wrath was toward My children rather than toward them, My demonic enemies.
My children who can hear from My Spirit are the ones who perceive the truth about My goodness because they are not deceived by the enemy's false teachings.
Speak My goodness to every one you meet so that their minds will begin to be programmed with the truth about My nature. When you really know Me, you know about My goodness.
Love, God
Romans 2:4; Galatians 5:22&23

No comments: