Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Highest and the Best


Gulf Shores
Originally uploaded by Richard Nix
Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Dear One,
Endeavor to seek the highest in everything, the highest respect, the highest honor, the highest good, the highest truth, the highest joy, the highest degree of kindness, the highest degree of love, the highest degree of mercy, keeping in mind that the highest is always My portion of everything When you seek My Kingdom you seek the highest, most perfect degree of everything.
Since my portion is always the highest part, the most noble part, the excellent part, when you seek Me you are seeking the highest, most noble part of everything.
My part or My portion of everything is your part and portion because you are My child and I have given you My inheritance. I saved the best for you.
Love, God
II Peter 1:5-10

photo from www.flickr.com by Richard Nix


No comments: