Monday, December 17, 2012

GIVE FREELY

Dear One,
     When you have the resources and see a need, fill that need. 
     That's what I do, and I depend upon My children to do that part of My work for Me.
     I impress upon many people who do not respond to My impressions to fill a particular need, so I go to another person with resources and impress upon him or her to fill that need.  Then if there is no response, I go to another person.
     Eventually someone will respond.  Usually its not the first one.  The people who do respond are usually the people who have been on the receiving end of the generosity of others.  They have experienced lack and they know how to be thankful, so they repay the generosity of others toward them by giving what is needed and passing it on.
     I desire that you become one of the first responders, willing to be the first person to meet a need when I impress upon you to be generous.
     Remember that that there is a spiritual principle involved.  It's a great way to get your needs met, also, because seeds always come back in the form of plants of like nature.
     Love, God
Psalm 146:5-9' Matthew 1):7-8; Matthew 25:37-40; Luke 12:42-43; Romans 8:32; Romans 12:19-20;
    

No comments: