Sunday, December 9, 2012

GOD'S GOOD PLEASURE

Dear One,
     It thrills Me with joy unspeakable when I see that you are thrilled with your answers to prayers.  When you are joyful, I'm a  joyful.
     I revel in the exuberance with which you express your joy.  It thrills Me to see that you are, yourself,  thrilled with My works in your behalf. 
    Many of My children who do not recognize My gifts and generosity in their behalf.  They skim over them like they were daily occurrences when, in reality, they are answers to their prayers.  That doesn't affect Me negatively.  I give because I love, not because of any expression of appreciation.  The expressions of appreciation and thanksgiving are important only because of the effects they have in the spiritual dimension.  Praise and thanksgiving clear the avenues from heaven to earth of any blockages and barriers which keep My children from receiving their rightful inheritance.
    So can you see why it thrills me to see you thrilled and appreciative?  It's because I know that your clearing of the avenues will be beneficial to you.
     I said that it is My good pleasure to give you the kingdom.  It increases My pleasure when you decide to accept My gifts and enjoy them.  My joy is complete when you are grateful for them because I know that more of My blessings will overtake you because you have blasted through earthly barriers with your gratefulness and then more of My gifts can flood into your life.
     Keep an eye out for even the tiniest evidence of My generosity toward you.  You miss them so often and consider them to be coincidences when they are, in fact, God incidences. 
     My gifts to you are endless.  For your own benefit, let your appreciation and gratefulness be endless.
                                                                             Love, God
Luke 12:31-32;  Ephesians 1:5-12; I Peter 1:7-9; Psalm 22:3; Nehemiah 8:10; Psalm 32:10-11.
  

No comments: