Saturday, December 1, 2012

SPIRITUAL 9-11

Dear One,
     Be patient with people who show no interest or need in having a relationship with Me and reaping the benefits of being My child. 
     There are instances where people are able  in some way or manner to defeat the works of the devil in their lives by sheer determination accompanied by educated knowledge and insight.  The time will come when they will be able to find neither the strength nor the ability to turn the tides of evil and be their own hero in the situation.  At that time in life there will be a need for some added spiritual strength and power, so My help will be needed.
     In the past, if that person has heard what I have done to save another person from defeat, then calling out for Me for assistance will be automatic.  I will be there immediately to give My supernatural help in the time of need.  My grace will be sufficient, just like it was for you and still is sufficient and available to you.
     Your timetable for My salvation is not always the timetable for another person.  That is why patience without condemnation is necessary in every instance.  If you condemn and pridefully look upon others who seem to have no need for Me, then you have tainted their image of Me because of the attitudes and actions of My children.  So in a time of need they might be reluctant to appeal to Me for My help, thinking that their relationship with Me might produce pride and condemnation toward other people in their lives. 
      Treat every person like he or she is already My child, with love, patience, mercy, goodness, kindness and forgiveness.  Then when there is a need, they will want to join Our family and reap the benefits.
      I told you that faith speaks the things that are not as though they were.  Inclusion and reconciliation are the fulfillment of that spiritual principle.  There are no human enemies of My children.  There are only spiritual, demonic enemies who are your enemies.  They influence humans to do evil things.   So treat all humans as if they were already your brothers and sisters and you will not be a stumbling block when the need arises in them for a savior.  They will want to know Me because you have represented Me in My true nature.
     Love, God
I John 3:8-11; Matthew 5:43-48; Romans 4:17; John 13:34-35;Ephesians 2:7-11; II John 1:4-6.  
Photo from:  www.sapphiresmoonbeam.com

No comments: