Monday, December 3, 2012

PROPHESY PROTECTS


Dear One,
     You prepare your children when it looks like situations are going to arise that might be upsetting.
     Does it seems unusual that I do the same thing with My Children? 
     I warn you, I train you in spiritual warfare, I prepare you so that nothing will overwhelm you. 
     My warnings are called prophesy and they are showing you things to come, just like what I said about the Holy Spirit is one of His functions.
     I know the devastating activities that the evil has planned for you.   I will warn you, cue you, alert you and impress you to the coming dangers.  Then it is up to you to use My spiritual powers and My wisdom to defeat the evil plans. 
     Staying in communication with Me is the secret.  Then you will be able to discern evil intentions because I have alerted you.  I will even tell you the strategy with which evil can be defeated.  The intricate strategies are pertinent to each attack.
     I am your Father.  Of course I do that for you. That's part of My protection.
    Love, God
   John 16:4; John 16:13; I Corinthians 12: 4-11.

No comments: