Thursday, December 13, 2012

LOVE HARVESTS

Dear One,
     Sharing testimonies of My love is sharing Me.  When you share Me you are passing on My love.
     Other people who hear about My acts of love toward you will begin to believe in me, trust Me and desire to know Me.  Where there is no evidence of My love shown to My children, there is no belief in the minds of those who don't know Me.
     When others hear about My love being manifested toward you, they will be confident that I am not the judge and I do not condemn people.  They have heard lies from religious people about My character. The erroneous witnesses have caused people to shrink in fear from Me.
     When they hear about My love manifested toward you and other believers, they will cautiously run toward Me, all because they have heard about My acts of love which reveal My true character.  When they hear more and more testimonies about My love, they will come closer and closer toward Me and they will begin to slowly open themselves up for Me to begin to also show My love to them.
     I said that all who call upon My name will be saved.  They will be saved from the judgment, condemnation and evil acts of satan, who is the author of the lies about My character and personality.
     Telling about My love and showing My love are becoming My witnesses because you have actually witnessed and exerienced My love first hand.
     My promises will become real to the ones to whom you have witnessed about My love and they will begin to experience the spiritual power of faith in Me, all because you shared My actions of love with them.   They will want what you have and what you have witnessed in your life, which is unity with Me because of becoming intimately acquainted with Me.
     Pass the love around.  It always boomerangs back to you, producing more and more of My love seeds.
     Love, God
 John 15:26-27; Acts 1:8; Acts 10:43-48; Acts 22:15; Romans 5:1-11; Romans 8:38-39; I Corinthians 2:9-10; Galatians 2:4-10.
photo from www.sapphiresmoonbeams.com

No comments: