Sunday, December 16, 2012

LOVE LIFTS

Dear One,
     "Love lifted me.  Love lifted me.  When nothing else could help, love lifted me." 
     You sang those words religiously when you were growing up. You loved the melody and the cadence but you were to young to know the truth of the song.    Yet, when life through evil spirits threw its destructive plans at you, you needed to be lifted out of the spiritual dirt and grime, then placed you inside of My protective arms.  There you experienced the reality of the author's experience because you enjoyed the same salvation from evil, who takes many different forms. 
     My love did its easy task, which was impossible with earthly power. Love lifted you and lifted you and is still lifting you, saving you from the turmoil and destruction of evil forces. 
    It is My honor and My great pleasure to rescue you just like I do all of My children who call upon Me. 
    Don't ever forget our relationship.  I am your Heavenly Dad, your Loving Papa.  That is what I do, protect you, provide for you, love you unconditionally, teach you, guide you and counsel you.
     Not only does My love lift you above the things of the earth, but it places you safe and secure in My sheltered arms where you find peace and joy.
     Love, God
Psalm 91; I Corinthians 13:4-7; John 3:16-17; John 10:9; Acts 2:21; Acts 16:31; Isaiah 50:1-2.Psalm 145:18-19.

No comments: