Thursday, December 6, 2012

SPIRITUAL EDUCATIONS

Dear One,
     There are technicians who have expertise in repairing every kind of machine and equipment.  You are grateful for them and grateful to them for their knowledge, which you obviously don't have or you would fix things yourself.  They are well acquainted with the different elements of  equipment because of education, either formal or experiential. They also know the composition of the equipment and how every piece works, either independently or in conjunction with the other parts.  Some of the technicians have a natural affinity toward understanding the mechanisms but they still need to be educated or self taught with instruction books in order to be able to fix your equipment.
    It's the same things spiritually, some people have sought to be educated in the operations of the different aspects of My power available in My Holy Spirit and educated in the ministry of Jesus.  Those people have learned about My dealings with a certain nation with whom I made a specific covenant.  Also, some peoplee, because of genetics or mere desperation to know Me, do have a natural affinity toward knowing the dynamics of the war between good and evil.  They understand all of the effective weapons that My children can use to defeat evil in their lives and the lives of other people.   The spiritually educated people recognize the faces of evil and are not deceived.
     You must seek to know me intimately.  Then you must seek to know the inner workings of My spiritual dimension and its influences upon your entire existence.  That is called seeking My kingdom first, above everything else.  That is the secret to your success in every area.
     I am the spiritual expert and I have the expertise to teach you how to fix anything in your life that is broken.  Other people have sought My expertise.  Learn from them and their experiences, also.
     Love, God 
II Peter 1:3-11; Matthew 6:33; Ephesians 1:16-23; Ephesians 3:14-20; Ephesians  4:11-16; Ephesians 6:10-19.Matthew 11:28-30.

Photo found at http://mamabelleart.blogspot.com 

No comments: