Monday, March 22, 2021

BLESSING ANALOGIES

My Dear Precious Child,
    Matthew, the disciple of Jesus Christ, wrote in His report about he words of Jesus that He only  taught in parables.  He commonly called them the parables of the kingdom of God which was soon to come into the world.  Matthew was precise in His teaching about the parables relating to My kingdom of God.  He even said that, with the truths in all of the parables taken together, indeed without a parable He said nothing. (Matthew 13:34-35)  All of the truths in the constitution and bylaws of My new and last covenant with human beings are found in the parables of Jesus Christ.  That truth was earlier, in a previous generation, said by the prophet David about Jesus' ministry in the world, "I will open My mouth in parables.  I will utter things that have been hidden since the foundation of the world."  (Psalm 78:2)
    After He taught about the salvation of the world in the parables of the seed sower, the weeds, the mustard seed and the yeast, all of which revealed My plan for the restoration of the world to the way it was before Adam and Eve ignorantly invited the devil to flood the earth with his demons, Jesus began to teach other parables about human beings who hear My words and choose to yield themselves completely to Me and My marvelous plans for the redemption of the humans as well as the earth.  (Romans 8:14-27)  It had to be done through human beings because I gave people authority over everything in the earth at the beginning of the world.  Nothing can be done in the earth without the permission of people, neither the devil's works nor My works.
     The next truth relating to My kingdom of God becoming reality in the lives of My people in the earth is the parable of the treasure hidden somewhere in the world which a person found.  It's commonly called the Parable of the Treasure, that treasure being My new covenant of My Holy Spirit.  In that parable Jesus taught that a man found a treasure in a field.  He was joyful and hid it again in the field while he went and sold everything that he previously had valued and with the money he went and bought the entire field because of the treasure having given him such great joy.  (Matthew 13:44)  That parable is another one that is short but carries a wealth of wisdom and knowledge.
    First of all, later the new covenant prophet Paul wrote, "For we have this treasure in human vessels so that the excellency of the power might be of God and not of us."  (II Corinthians 4:7)  He had just written in the followup to that scripture relating to the power that was in Jesus and in the new covenant believers that, "For the Lord is the Spirit and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom from the works of evil.  And we with unveiled faces reflect like mirrors the brightness of the Lord, growing brighter and brighter as we are turned into the image of Him whom we reflect.  And this is the work of the Lord who is the Holy Spirit." (II Corinthians 3:17-18)
    Jesus Christ in the parable of the man finding a treasure in a field was referring to My Holy Spirit who empowered Jesus and made Him the Christ.  When human beings in need of a Savior find out about the Holy Spirit being poured out upon all humanity on the day of Pentecost, some of them become like the man in the parable of Jesus Christ.  They sell everything to which they were formerly devoted and they become hungry and thirsty about seeking all of My kingdom of God with their whole heart by their being born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit which results in their becoming filled and overflowing with My joy.  Their earthly nation has nothing to offer them when they become filled with My kingdom of God because the earth's benefits are temporal.  My nation of God is eternal.
    Even the truth in this parable relates to the seed and the sower.  You learned that there are people who hear about the treasure of My Holy Spirit whose hearts are hard and the excitement about the Good News falls off of their hard hearts with no production of goodness in their lives.  Also you learned about people who hear about the treasure who get excited about the treasure of being baptized in My Holy Spirit but when problems come into their lives they fall away also with no production of goodness; and some other people hear about the treasure but generational demons rob the people of the truth.   Also there are the people who hear about the treasure of the Holy Spirit and they are hungry and thirsty for power in their lives to erase the works of the devil, so they turn their backs on evil and they seek Me with their whole hearts, selling every earthly thing to which they were devoted and they become completely energetic about seeking Me and My righteousness.  They are the joyful ones who reflect My image in the earth, eventually becoming made into My image through the power of My Holy Spirit. (Matthew 13:1-9)
    It is that type of person to whom Jesus was referring when He taught about the man who found the treasure in the field and sold everything he had and bought the entire field.  It is that person who inherits all of My blessings and rewards in his life on earth and in the world to come eternal life.  (Mark 10:29-30)
    Your Brother Jesus Christ taught all of the principles of My kingdom of God in analogies called parables so that you would know what are the secrets of My kingdom.   When you are established in the truths of the parables you will be empowered to do what He did after He rose from the dead with power over heaven and earth. (Matthew 28:16-20) By the same power of My Holy Spirit you have authority to cast out demons into the abyss where there is a fiery furnace waiting for them.  (Matthew 13:36-43)  When the demons are gone, you will shine like the sun in the world.  That is a promise that you can rely upon because it was My plan for salvation of the world.
    Your Father of the Great Mystery
                                         

No comments: