Sunday, March 21, 2021

BLESSINGS AMPLIFIED

My Dear Precious Child,
    When we talked about the parable relating to the example that Jesus told about My kingdom of God coming into your life originally as faith being the smallest seed in the world and its growing into a tree so huge and powerful that the birds of the air (meaning My angels) come and nestle in your branches, you learned that He was speaking about your being born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  That is when the veil between heaven and earth is removed and My children have access to My entire company of heaven, which includes angels, miracles, wisdom and knowledge, spiritual understanding and so much more. (Matthew 13:31-32)  Along with that short parable there was another short parable that Jesus Christ told to His disciples and other followers that is also filled with truth and wisdom into My plans for giving to you My kingdom of God.  It is called the Parable of the Yeast. 
    In the Parable of the Yeast, or leaven as it was referred to by the Jews, Jesus spoke about a woman who takes a measure of yeast and works it evenly into three cups of flour in a bowl.  The yeast grows and grow and grows in the flour until the entire batch of flour has multiplied in size until it is many, many more times the size of the original three cups. (Matthew 13:33) The wisdom in that parable of Jesus relates to My kingdom of God when you are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, indicating that when by faith My Holy Spirit comes into your life to live inside of your human spirit, then the Holy Spirit grows and grows righteousness inside of you until your entire spirit, mind and body are all entirely new creations.  Then you have a newly created mind just like the mind of Christ with My wisdom, knowledge, creativity, understanding and insight, and your body is recreated until it reflects My love, peace, joy, goodness, kindness, mercy, and patience toward all people.  Because of the newly created mind of Christ in you which develops new attitudes and beliefs in your own mind, then your physical actions also change as they reflect newly created actions that are reflective of the loving actions of Jesus Christ.  (Matthew 13:33)
    So the truth in that parable is that My Holy Spirit, which has taken up residence in your human spirit, will grow and grow in power, similar to yeast, until your physical mind becomes filled with the same attitudes that were evident in Jesus Christ because of My wisdom and knowledge becoming resident in your mind.  (I Corinthians 2:16) Also, the character and personality that is resident in My Holy Spirit who lives inside of your human spirit and your human mind will then begin to display love actions, joyful actions, peaceful actions, doing acts of goodness and kindness from your fleshly body to all humans and He will influence you to have mercy and display forgiveness for everyone. 
    Because of the transformation of your spirit, mind and body by the power of My Very Own Spirit living inside of you, you also will have attitudes and actions which display compassion for criminals and lawbreakers instead of your former actions which insist upon punishment and condemnation for sinners.  Jesus Christ rehabilitated and healed the sinners and lawbreakers by forgiving them which resulted in their having new motivations in their own attitudes. The Pharisaical religious and political leaders continued in their punitive attitudes which required punishment of imprisonment and even death for sinners, but My Holy Spirit in Jesus Christ cast out the demons which caused people to sin so that the people were liberated  from slavery to the cause of their sins, which was demons from hell.  When they became free from the power of evil through temptations from the demons, they had no more motivations to sin.  Jesus Christ is the only complete rehabilitator because He casts out the demons that motivate people to sin by breaking civil or religious laws.
   When you allow the power of My Holy Spirit to grow inside of you until He takes over your entire spirit, mind and body, as in Jesus' example of the yeast, then you will be filled with My fullness of My Love.  When that happens, people will say that you look and act just like Me, your Heavenly Father.  As a result of the changes in your spirit, mind and body from being programmed by evil demons into now becoming My righteousness as programmed by My Holy Spirit, then all of the blessings which I say belong to you will become yours in your life in the earth because My kingdom has become reality in your life on earth, spirit, mind and body. 
   When that My character is created in you, then Your Brother Jesus Christ's parable of yeast will have become reality in your life on earth because your entire spirit, mind and body is reflective of My character and so My inheritance for you will become reality in your total earthly existence, which is My will for My children.  
   Your Father of Love, Power and Might

No comments: