Thursday, March 11, 2021

BLESSINGS REVISITED

 My Dear Precious Child,
    All of the actions and words taught by Jesus Christ were fulfillment of what Isaiah prophesied.  He quoted My words from Isaiah when Jesus said to His followers.  "Look, this is My Servant of the people Whom I have chosen.  He is My beloved in Whom My soul is well pleased and in Him I have found delight.  I will put My Spirit upon Him and He shall show forth judgment to the nations of the world.  He will strive and not wrestle or cry out loudly nor will anyone hear His voice in the streets.  He will not break a bruised reed and a smoldering wick He will not quench until He had brought justice and a just cause for victory.  In and of His name will the Gentiles set their hopes."  (Isaiah 42:1-4; Matthew 12:17-21)  
    In the prophesy of Isaiah it was clear that the ministry of Jesus Christ was to the poor, the diseased, the people with infirmities and the people who were possessed or oppressed by the devil.  In all of the prophesies from all of the prophets, the religious and political Pharisees and scribes had taken inequitable taxes from the poor and had even repossessed their lands illegally, so those leaders were not men who possessed My mercy, forgiveness and justice.  Instead they had become vindictive, had robbed from the poor, plus they were judgmental and condemning of them.  I sent My Son into the world to call the leaders to repentance and to call the poor in spirit, soul and body to receive My forgiveness and My healing.  The religious and political leader were rich in earthly treasures but poor in spiritual treasures.  To the poor people in spirit and earthly treasures, the people whom the Jewish leaders had harassed and mistreated, I called them to receive what I had to offer to them, which was freedom from the demons in the world who worked through the religious and political leaders, and also I called them to be free from the generational genes which had cursed their lives.  
    The prophesy of Isaiah contained a promise that was rejected by the leaders, the part about the Gentiles setting their hopes on Him, Jesus Christ.  The Jewish leaders were of the opinion that their Messiah was going to come to earth only for the Jews who were descendants of Abraham.  My plan was that He came to the world in the person of Jesus Christ and that His ministry and the sacrifice of His death on the cross was for the whole world, not just limited to the Jews.  (John 3:16-17)  To the Jews the idea that the unbelieving pagans, the Gentiles, would be able to receive My blessings through My Son Jesus Christ was a threat and it was blasphemy in their ears.  That is why they planned to have Him arrested, tried and convicted of being a law breaker, so that He would be crucified and hopefully the people would return to the temple with their sacrifices of sheep, goats and grains for the release from the consequences of their sins, which was allowed under the Law.  Little did they know that Jesus Christ was to become the sacrifice for the sins of the whole world.
    A blind and deaf man under the power or a demon was brought to Jesus and He cured Him so that the blind and deaf man both spoke and saw.  The crowd of people were stunned and astonished and asked if He was truly the Son of David, referring to the Messiah, who was to come.  It was truly a miracle which was hard for their eyes to believe, but it was authentic, causing many more people to believe in Him because of My mighty works which were done through Him.
    Throughout the history of the world, many rich people, politicians and spiritually ignorant religious leaders have been, and still are, stiff necked and hardhearted at the influence of the devil.  They refuse to believe in My Son whom I sent to the earth to save the entire world from the works of the devil which is apparent in the treatment of the poor, the disenfranchised and the sojourners in the earth by those religious and political leaders.  Wealth and power has corrupted the leaders and made them reluctant to give up their earthly power and receive My power of the Holy Spirit which makes them servants of people instead of their exerting political power over people.  (Matthew 12:22-23; I John 3:8-9)
    Jesus proved Himself to be the Savior of the world and the people in need recognized that He had power over evil.
     Your Father of Love For Humanity and Power over Evil

No comments: