Saturday, March 20, 2021

BLESSING KEYS

My Dear Precious Child,
    When Jesus Christ was teaching about My blessings which I have for you of your being happy and your being fortunate in every area of your life, in His teachings between the parable of the darnel or weeds and His explanation of that phenomenon of the possibility of your life being ostracized of the demons who cause problems in your life, He taught two other parables.  One was the parable of the grain of mustard seed which is the smallest of all the seeds.  He said that My kingdom of God is like when a person sows one little mustard seed into his field.  Even though that mustard seed is the smallest seed in the world, when it has grown it is the largest of the garden herbs and it even grows to become a tree.  Because of the immense size of the tree that was produced by the small mustard seed, the birds of the air come and make a home in its branches.  (Matthew 13:31-32)
    The truth hidden in that parable relating to the mustard seed is the truth that Jesus was comparing My kingdom of God to the massive tree that was grown from that little seed of faith.  My Holy Spirit produces Life in a person who seeks My kingdom of God with his or her whole heart.  When My kingdom of God comes into your life, He made the comparison between the small seed and the massive tree as an image in your mind, for instance, of the great and grand trees in the Redwood Forest in your country.  One of those trees is so huge that a road was carved into the trunk of one of those trees large enough for cars to drive through.  The truth of that parable is that a small seed of faith can produce a spiritual tree of life that is so massive in size that it encompasses your whole life, producing fruit of happiness, joy, peace and love in your life on earth.
    The key truth is even more exciting.  Jesus Christ was telling you and anyone who chooses to seek My kingdom of God that you are no longer alone when My kingdom of God becomes your country of choice.  One of the great rewards is that I send into the spiritual dimension around you angelic servants whom I have created especially for My children.  Jesus spoke of them in the parable as winged beings, birds.  I am called the Lord of Angelic Hosts, and My first gifts to you are angelic servants in the spiritual dimension around you who bring My blessings from heaven into your life on earth.  Those angelic servants only do the will of My Holy Spirit when My children pray in the language of My heaven, which is the language with which I created the world.  The prophet Ezekiel saw into the spiritual dimension and he observed My Holy Spirit speaking to the cherubim angels and giving them specific instructions on how to continue to create My heaven in your life on earth by exorcising from the earth the demons who have cursed your life on earth.  (Ezekiel 1:20-21 and10:1-7; Acts 2:1-4)
    After Jesus Christ died for the sins of the world, rose from the dead and came to sit down with Me in heaven, He sent My Holy Spirit to complete His ministry in the earth by His entering into people who seek Me.   My Holy Spirit enters into them and becomes the temple of My Holy Spirit in the earth.  He also surrounds them in the atmosphere around them with servants who do My will in their lives according to the words that My Holy Spirit speaks through the mouths of My human children when they pray in My Holy Spirit's  prayer language.  My prayer language prayed through your mouth in My heavenly language is the same language that I spoke when I created the earth.  In the book of Hebrews My Holy Spirit tells you that you are surrounded by a great cloud of witnesses which include My angels as servants for My children who choose to inherit salvation from the works of the devil in the world which produce problems, troubles, calamities, devastations, destruction and even death in your life. (Hebrews 1:7 and 14; Hebrews 12:1 and 22-25)
    There is a wealth of knowledge in that short, concise parable which was spoken by the Savior of the world, Jesus Christ, when He spoke the keys to His disciples and followers about My strategy that I concocted in My mind even before the foundation of the world just in case the first couple allowed the devil to capture their world and curse it with his demons and evil works.  I had that plan already designed in My mind before I created the earth just in case the first man made the choice to make the devil his father instead of Me.  
     When you are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, I plant inside of you the Spirit of Life, the same Spirit that was in Christ Jesus, and that seed of Life inside of you grows into a giant spiritual being in the earth with the power over all evil because He is the same Spirit of Life that raised Jesus from the dead.   My Holy Spirit wants to create My heaven on earth for you by doing exceedingly, abundantly more than you dare think, imagine, dream, pray or ask, according to the power of My Holy Spirit in your life. (Ephesians 3:20)
     Allow My Holy Spirit and His angels to produce heaven on earth for you by your praying in My Holy Spirit at all times and in occasions.  Also allow My Holy Spirit to be your tutor and your guide in the earth.  When you do, then you have obeyed Me as your Father.
    Your Father of Keys to Blessings

No comments: