Tuesday, March 2, 2021

BLESSINGS ACCOOMPANY REVELATIONS

My Dear Precious Child,
   In revealing some truths about the devil into the minds of His followers, Jesus Christ taught about the devil's kingdom of evil when He said that a disciple is not above His teacher, referring to both My kingdom of God and the devil's kingdom of hell.  He reminded them that a disciple is not above his teacher and a slave is not above his master.  He said that it's even good that a disciple to be like his teacher and for a slave to be like his master.  In both kingdoms operable in the earth, My kingdom of heaven and the devil's kingdom of hell, that is an established truth.  Jesus was preparing His disciples for the persecutions that were soon to come into their lives as His disciples when He was crucified.  (Matthew 10:23-24)
    Jesus amplified His teaching by saying that if they (meaning the political Pharisees and religious leaders) called Jesus by the name of Beelezebub, the master of evil, then they were going to also label His diciples as being evil because they were of His spiritual household.   So He told His disciples not to be afraid when they the Jewish leaders accused the disciples of also being evil because they had also falsely accused Jesus of being Beelzebub.   He said that eventually there was nothing hidden that would not be revealed and nothing kept secret that would not become known.  In other words, Jesus was assuring His disciples that even though they would be persecuted for His name's sake, meaning for following Him and having been labeled as His disciples, that the truth would eventually be known that Jesus Christ was My Son and they would be heroes instead of villains in the eyes of their countrymen.  (Matthew 10:25-26) They would finally be known as followers of a Loving Savior instead of being labed as followers of the devil Beelzebub.   
    In that teaching by Jesus Christ to His disciples before He was crucified, because of His deep love for them He was preparing them for what was to happen to them in the future.  He knew that when He sent My Holy Spirit to live inside of them that there would be new and wonderful revelations that would come into their thoughts that would bring freedom to them from the works of the devil.  He told them that He was going to say things to them in the dark, just between Him and each one of them, that they eventually would be able to tell in the light and what they heard Me whisper in their ears they should shout from the mountaintops. (Matthew 27-8)  He knew that the time would come that they would be able to openly profess His divine nature as My Son.  
    My intense love for the disciples of Jesus was the reason for His preparing them for the events of the near future when He would die and then be resurrected, His knowing that they would suffer persecutions for being His disciples.  He told them not to fear the human beings, those being the loyalist Jews, the people who would want to kill their bodies, but instead that they should only fear the devil whose desire was to kill both their bodies and their souls in hell.  These truths were new and empowering truths that had never been revealed to people. Jesus impressed upon His disciples that even in their persecutions and possible deaths that sparrows were sold for a penny but not one of them falls to the earth without My knowledge.  Then Jesus spoke a truth that they had never heard before.  They had been taught that I am a God of both good and evil, eager to catch them in a sin so that I could punish them.  Jesus enlightened them with the truth that the hairs on the bodies of the disciples were numbered by Me and that they should not fear because they were so much more valuable to Me than sparrows.  That was a revolutionary truth to the disciples, to think that they were, each one of them, of great value to Me. (Matthew 10:29-31)
    Just relate the understanding of this new truth that was spoken into the ears of the disciples by Jesus to the testimony you experienced of the person in extreme sorrow whom I strongly commanded you to write a personal note telling her that God wanted her to know the truth that I loved her so much that I had strongly commanded you to write that personal note to her letting her know that I was conscious of her grief and through your note that I wanted to comfort her.  Her reaction, as she told you in response to your note, was that when she read those words that an electrical shock went through her body at the possibility that I actually had acknowledged her existence and also her extreme grief, and that I wanted to comfort her through your note.  It gave her a new and more loving personal knowledge of My love for her which will never leave her.  
   The disciples of Jesus had the same reaction to the truth spoken by Jesus that I was  personally conscious of each one of them so entirely that the numbers of hairs on their heads were numbered and that they were more valuable to Me than the birds of the air of whom I am conscious when each one falls to the earth.  They had never thought of Me as a personal Father who was conscious of each individual person's life.  
    Oh, the blessings that come with the knowledge that I love and value each and every person who has ever lived.  I wrote that Love truth when I wrote through John the fact that I loved the entire world so much that I even sent My own Son into the world to die for the sins of the world so that anyone who believes in Me will not perish but will have My eternal life living inside of their bodies.  I spoke through John to assure every human being that I did not send Jesus into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him would be saved from the devil's works.  Previously the disciples of Jesus, through the religious leaders, had been taught that I condemned them rather than loved them.  There is no greater Love than the Love of someone who would die for another person, let alone a Person who would die for everyone who ever lived. (John 3:16-17; John 15:13) That  person being Jesus Christ.
    Every word spoken by Jesus Christ is a Love message from Me to My children, words of assurance of your value to Me, words of guidance, words of gentle correction, words of mercy, and especially My personal words of My Love for you.  As your friend found out, My words of Love explode in your physical being with life changing knowledge.  
   Your Father of Warnings and Words of Love

No comments: