Friday, March 19, 2021

BLESSING ASSURANCES IN PARABLES

My Dear Precious Child,
    In the multiple teachings of Jesus Christ relating to information necessary to ensure your inheriting My blessings into your life on earth, He covered every thought, attitude, words spoken and actions taken for you to incorporate into your life all of the blessings which make your life on earth a joyful experience.  Life was a joyful experience with Adam and Eve before they allowed an alien spirit, the devil, to take over the world which I had blessed and given to people.   All of the teachings of Jesus Christ relate to how I had gone to great lengths to take the world back from the devil by sending My Son into the world.  The first parable He taught related to the spiritual soil in the lives of people and which type of soil was and is still able to not only hear My words but to also allow them to take root and produce good crops.  My power of the Holy Spirit living inside of people with the good soil allows the person to cooperate with Me in restoring the earth to its former state in their lives like it was before the devil sabotaged Adam and gained authority over the earth.   That first parable was called the Parable of the Sower, relating to My sowing the words of salvation into the world.
    The second parable relating to My plan for the salvation of people and the world is often referred to as the Parable of the Darnel, darnel being weeds.  He told to a crowd of people the parable and then He told two more parables with specific meanings relating to My Kingdom of God coming to live inside of My children.  Then Jesus found it necessary to leave the crowd of people, go into a house and after being asked by the disciples to explain to His disciples the meaning of the parable of the darnel, He told them the meaning of that particular parable which contained My complete plan for the salvation of the entire world at the end of the old covenant which then began My new and last covenant with humanity which allows people with good soil to participate with Jesus and Me in restoring the earth to its former glory.
    He told the parable of the weeds (darnel) by saying that My kingdom of God is like a person who sows good seed into his field but while he is sleeping an enemy comes and sows weeds or darnel among the  wheat that has grown up from the good seed.  The servants of the owner said that bad seeds had grown weeds among the good produce of good seed.  The servants wanted to go and weed out the weeds from the good wheat but the owner told them to not to do that because in trying to get rid of all of the weeds they might also root up the wheat also.  He said to let them grow together until harvest time and the reapers would gather the weeds, tie them in bundles and burn them but the good wheat would be gathered into the granary.  (Matthew 13:24-30)
    Jesus told His disciples that the sower of the seed in that parable is My Son, Himself being Jesus Christ, and that the field in that parable is the world.(Matthew 13:37)  The good seed means the first children of My kingdom of God placed in the earth, those being Adam and Eve, and the darnel or weeds are the evil children sowed in the earth by the devil, referring to the demons who corrupted the earth with their temptation of Adam and Eve and their curses of sin and death with which they flooded the earth.  The harvest is at the close of the age of the old covenant laws of sin and death when Jesus Christ was crucified, went to hell for the sins of the world, rose from the dead and sent My Holy Spirit to live in the earth in humans who welcome Him, and the reapers are the angels. (Matthew 13:40)  Then Jesus Christ said that the salvation of humanity and the earth would come because My Son's power, being the Holy Spirit, who would be living inside of people with the good soil, He would gather out of the world all causes of offense through them.  He meant that the demons who have cursed the earth with their evil would be cast out of the earth by My Holy Spirit, and He would send forth His angels and they would take the demons who cause all of the destruction and death of the earth and usher those demons to their final judgment. (Matthew 13: 41) The judgment of the demons would occur because they would be ushered by My angels into the fiery furnace which I had prepared for them from the foundation of the earth and there would be weeping and gnashing of teeth of those demons as they perish in their final judgment. (Matthew 13: 42)
     The result of those judgments of the demonic spirits which have left My children with the good soil and who have welcomed My Holy Spirit into their lives, that judgment was prophesied by Jesus when He said that the results of the righteous children produced by their releasing from their lives the demons at the root of all offenses against Me would be that My children would shine like the sun in My kingdom of God in the earth. (Matthew 13: 43)  Jesus told His disciples that they must hear that parable with spiritual ears and spiritually understand the meaning.  
    A few years later after Paul was sent to the Gentiles to introduce My kingdom of God into their lives on earth, Paul wrote that the whole earth waits for its redemption through My children who are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit who are endued with the same power that raised Jesus Christ from the dead.  When you and My other children assume the mission of My covenant of My Holy Spirit in the earth of allowing My Holy Spirit who is present in your bodies as Christians, you being the temples of the Holy Spirit in the earth, that you must allow My Spirit to speak His words in My spiritual language of heaven in intercessory prayers, and by those prayers then you will allow Me to send the demons into the fiery furnace, the demons who surround you in the spiritual atmosphere of earth. (Romans 8:19-28)  
    Paul wrote that the earth itself waits for you to allow My Holy Spirit to assume His ministry in My new and last covenant with people.  Jesus Christ made it possible for My Holy Spirit to live inside of My children in the earth and continue the ministry that Jesus Christ began when He walked in the earth which was to destroy the works of the devil in the earth. (I John 3:8)  
    When My children of promise are led by My Holy Spirit and pray at all times and in all occasions in My Holy Spirit, they allow My redemption of mankind and the earth to take place in their lives.   They shine like the sun in the earth.
    Your Father of Glorious Strategies                 

No comments: