Tuesday, March 16, 2021

BLESSING SURPRISES

My Dear Precious Child,
   When Jesus was speaking seriously about your dedication to Me and to Him by outlining the choices that you must make in order to inherit My blessings into your life on earth, one of the qualifications of which He spoke was a complete surprise to His followers and certainly to the religious, political Pharisees and scribes.  
    While Jesus was still speaking seriously about the demons who would tempt people to remove themselves from My kingdom of God and join with the devil's kingdom of hell, the human mother of Jesus and his human brothers stood outside and asked to speak with Him.  A person in the crowd stopped Jesus in His wise teaching and said to Him that His mother and brothers were standing outside desiring to speak to Him, as was commanded in Jewish laws to honor His mother and father. (Matthew 12:46-50)
     Jesus replied to the man who was telling Him about his relatives who wanted to speak to Him, he asked the man who was His mother and who were His brothers ?
     Then Jesus Christ surprised the people in the crowd by stretching out His hand toward not only His twelve disciples but also toward all of the people who were adherent to His teachings and He said that they were His mother and His brothers.  Then He said this, "Whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother, My sister and My mother."  All of the people in the crowd were surprised that Jesus was not being obedient to His earthly mother and honoring her by giving her His attention.  
   Later, after Jesus died for the sins of the world and sent the Holy Spirit into the earth to live inside of people who believe in Jesus Christ as My Son, the apostle and prophet Paul said that everyone who is led by the Holy Spirit are the sons of God. (Romans 8:14.)  Earthly loyalties do not champion over heavenly, spiritual loyalties.   When My Holy Spirit comes to live inside of people by their being born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, those people have a new life source, new spiritual DNA which makes them My blood children, conceived by My Holy Spirit.  In that spiritual endeavor they become family members of My kingdom of God, joined with all of the other members of My spiritual family by the mutual power of My Holy Spirit.  Earthly family loyalties take second place to the loyalties to My family of God.
    Surely the disciples of Jesus Christ at that moment remembered that Jesus had told them in the past that they must take up their cross and follow Him, leaving everything behind them.  He had also told them that anyone who left houses, family, lands, sisters, mothers and children, with persecutions, that they would inherit from Me a hundred fold of what they had left behind in their lives on earth and also in the world to come they would have eternal life, speaking of their coming to live with Me in My heaven when their bodies die. (Mark 10:30)
     While Jesus was teaching about the demons who tempt people through false prophets, that is when the devil sent the human relatives of Jesus to Him demanding His attention to something that concerned them, probably a family matter.  In an effort to divert the teachings of Jesus from a very important matter related to His insight into the way the demons perform their evil works in the world, the demons endeavored to break the continuity of the valuable teaching about which Jesus was speaking His wisdom, and so the demons sent the earthly relatives of Jesus to demand to speak to Him.  Jesus made it perfectly clear to not only the Pharisees, scribes and to the disciples of Jesus but even to you in your life on earth, clarifying to them and to you that the people who were more  important to Jesus must also be more important to you.  He spoke about My spiritual family and how dedicated I am to them, indicating that I desire the same devotion from My other children because their enemy, the devil, is always concocting plans to their your earthly family to keep you from enjoying your life on earth as derived from your complete loyalty to Me.    
    Jesus Christ was not being flippant or sarcastic or uncaring about his fleshly mother and brothers.  He wanted the hearers of His teachings to know that complete dedication to His wise teachings is desired from Him because there are a myriad of demons who are your enemies who desire to divert your attention away from the goal of your inheriting all of My blessings in your life on earth.   Choosing to remain loyal and devoted to Me and My heavenly family holds rewards which are beyond your wildest imaginations. (Ephesians 3:20)  Very often you don't discern that demons are behind an earthly situation when someone interrupts your prayers, your studying of My new covenant words in your Bible, or when you are ministering to someone.  So I provided the experience of your real Brother, Jesus Christ, in the Book as a caution for you, just like it was for the disciples and followers of His.   
    Yes, that is why I taught such informative insights through Jesus Christ, because of the seriousness of your remaining loyal to Me and My family of heaven because it is so easy for you to be led astray.  The devil is always charting courses to trick you into enabling him to become your lord and master instead of Me.  When he succeeds, you go back into his pigpen with all of its curses, destruction and even death.  That brings great joy to the devil and all of the demons in hell.  But, also, great joy is celebrated in My heaven when you have proclaimed your 100% loyalty and devotion to Me as your Real Father on earth.  
    Your Devoted Father of Wise Teaching

No comments: