Monday, April 12, 2021

BLESSING BEGIN TO APPEAR

My Dear Precious Child,
    As it got closer to the time for Jesus to pay the ultimate sacrifice for the sins of the world, the keys to My kingdom of God became more and more apparent.  Jesus Christ had tied together his old teaching in the parable of the mustard seed with more facts relating to having faith the size of a mustard seed which would allow people to speak to a demonic kingdom to leave themselves as humans or someone else and that demon would have to obey.  Remember that the mustard seed is the smallest seed in the plant world but it grows into massive trees where angels come and nestle among the branches, meaning surrounding a person.  He had also in the past referenced the parable of the sower when He was teaching about a person having great faith so that he or she would inherit all of My blessings, or 60 percent or 30 percent, depending upon his or her level of faith. Jesus knew that when My Holy Spirit came to live inside of them that they would begin to have spiritual faith the size of a mustard seed when they were born of My Holy Spirit (Matthew 13:31-32; John 20:21-23) which would grow with their being baptized in the Holy Spirit into the massive trees that produce marvelous miracles because they would have My entire company of heaven at their disposal in the spiritual kingdom around them.  (Acts 1:1-9; Acts 2:1-4; Hebrews 1:1 and 22-26) They would not be alone, they would be surrounded in the spiritual dimension around them with My angels, by Me, by Jesus Christ, by the spirits of the virtuous men made perfect and by the spirits of the born again believers who had been made perfect.
    Even with the marvelous parables and insights and understandings that Jesus Christ was speaking to them, His disciples were still politically and religiously jealous.  They wanted to inquire who would be the greatest in My kingdom of God.  Jesus called some little children to Him and told the disciples that anyone who comes to Him in the kingdom of God must humble himself or herself and come to Him as a little child, trusting Him, forgiving and loving everyone.  He said that those people would be the greatest in My kingdom of God because they would have no desire to be great. (Matthew 18:1-4)  He added to that requirement by saying that anyone who causes a little child who believes in Him to stumble and sin, that it would be better if the person had a huge rock tied around his neck to be sunk to the depths of the sea.  He even said there were woes in the world for anyone who tempts another person to do wrong.  He made it clear that temptations would come into the world but the person through whom a temptation comes will suffer more woes in his life in the earth. (Matthew 18:7)
    Then Jesus identified the problem with temptations and how to deal with them.  His indication was that if a person's eye causes him to sin, then he should cast that sin out of his eye, speaking about the demon.  He said it's better to enter into My kingdom of God with only one eye than to enter with two eyes and a demon and be thrown into hell.  He also taught that if a person's hand or foot causes him to run toward sinning that he should cut off his foot and send it away from himself because it's better to enter into My kingdom of God maimed or lame than with two feet and a demon and be thrown into everlasting fire.  He was speaking about My judgment of the devil and his demons, sending them into the fiery furnace that I prepared for them from the foundation of the earth.  (Matthew 18:8-9)
    Jesus gave honor to little children by telling His disciples that they must beware of scorning or despising or thinking little of one of the little children because in heaven their angels always are in the presence of and looking upon My face in heaven. (Matthew 18:10)
He was beginning to be specific about what might keep people out of My kingdom of God such as a person's action toward children, and also their yielding to demons who tempt them to do the devil's evil works in the earth.  His emphasis was on the fact that good and evil cannot exist together and if a person chooses evil over good, then it is His choice that keeps him or her out of My family of heaven while he lives in the earth.  I am not restrictive.  It is a person's choice in choosing to do the devil's works that restricts that person from entering into My kingdom of God. 
     In that teaching Jesus was also mirroring the teaching about the sower and the ground upon which My seeds about My kingdom fall.  The hard ground, the stony ground and the thorny ground keeps people out of My family.  It is the good ground of the person who diligently seeks Me and My righteousness that causes the person to enter into My kingdom of God.  (Matthew 13:18-30)
    Jesus was becoming very specific and detailed in His teachings because the time was nearing when He would go to hell to pay for the sins of the world.   He who knew no sin became sin for them.  To the people who repent of sin and accept His sacrifice for their own sins can walk right into My kingdom of God which was about to come into the world on the day of the first real Pentecost. Because they sought Him with their whole heart, they obeyed His instructions to go to Jerusalem and wait for My promise of My new covenant. (Acts 1:1-9)
    Jesus Christ was tying His past teachings together with what was about to come upon the earth when He was crucified.  He proclaimed that He had come into the world to save that which was lost.
     You have received the same experience of being born of My Holy Spirit and you have experienced being baptized by My Holy Spirit.  You have My power and My wisdom to cause your life on earth to be blessed and happy.  You can do so by paying attention to the teachings of Jesus Christ and asking My Holy Spirit to further explain My commands.  Glorious blessings flowing into your life will be the result.
      Your Father of Glorious Blessings                   

No comments: