Tuesday, April 20, 2021

BLESSINGS REPLACE CONSEQUENCES FOR SINS

My Dear Precious Child,
   My children marvel at the revelation that I can take away the consequences for sins that come from your having bound yourself to the devil by falling for his temptations and doing his will in the earth instead of your doing My will in the earth.
   IT IS TRUE!  When I promised to send the power of My Holy Spirit into My children in the new covenant I said that I would erase their sins from my mind and that I restore the years that the caterpillar, the canker worm, the locust and the cutter worm have eaten.  Those worms are demons who are present in your physical and mental DNA and appear on microscopes as little wiggly worms.  They are the demons who influence you to do the devil's evil will in your life instead of your doing My good will in your life.  (Joel 2:25-26) 
   I said in those words through Joel that you would never again be put to shame.  When a person suffers the consequences of his or her sins, the devil has robbed the person of prosperity, family unity, a good name, peace, joy and love.  But when the sins are forgiven and the person returns to Me I said that through the latter rain, which is My covenant of the Holy Spirit, that your threshing floor will be full of grain and your vats will be full of wine and oil.  That promise means that when My children come to Me and completely depend upon Me instead of depending upon the devil's voice of deception as your guide, then I am able to turn the curses into blessings.  The consequences that came from your following the devil's voice which cursed your life, I am able to turn those curses into My blessings when you no longer are ruled by the demons of power, lust, greed or any other worm from hell. 
   I said that after My new covenant of the Holy Spirit comes into your life in the earth that I will pour out My blessings upon you instead of your allowing the devil to continue pouring out his curses upon you.  I even said that I would cause your earthly life to be blessed and prosperous, that you would not suffer the shame any longer of having the devil's curses rule your life.  (Joel 2:26-27)
    All of those blessings, forgiveness and restoration, come into your life when you are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  (Joel 3:1-5) When you begin praying in the language of My Holy Spirit, you allow Me to give My instructions through your mouth to the angels on how to restore to you what was robbed from you by the devil.  (Acts 2:1-13) On the day of the first Pentecost when the prophesy of Joel became reality in the earth, My Holy Spirit began to use the mouths of My children of promise to speak in languages they had never learned and also to pray in My heavenly language in an unknown, spiritual language, which is the language of My heaven.  Those words speak for Me, which is what prophesy is.  They speak instructions in My words to My angels on how to restore for My children everything that the devil has robbed from them. (Joel 4:9-10)
   It was on that day of the first Pentecost that I declared war upon the demons who inhabit the earth.  Every time My children of promise pray in the language of My Holy Spirit in intercessory prayers there is a war in the spiritual dimension of My angels battling against the demons.  In that war, there is victory every time for you because to the victor belongs the spoils of battle.  When you cooperate with Me in intercessory prayers, We are victorious every time and My blessings replace the curses that came from the consequences of sins.  Everything that was robbed from My children by the devil is replaced by glorious blessings from Me.  In Joel's vision he foretold that I called the angels into battle so that I could declare judgment upon all of the demons who cause offense in the lives of My children.  (Matthew 13:36-42) 
   Every time you open your mouth in prayers in the Holy Spirit you allow Me to give My instructions to the angels on how to restore My blessing of restoration to your family and how to exact judgment upon the demons. 
   Engage in battle, My children.  (Ephesians 6:10-18) Restoration of blessings in every area of your life is available.
   Your Father of Victory and Restoration            
          

No comments: