Wednesday, April 14, 2021

BLESSINGS OF KEEPING PEACE

My Dear Precious Child
      Jesus Christ proclaimed in His teaching about the demons who plague your life, that you must cast them out of the earth and into the fiery furnace in the abyss so that they will not cause you to continue to obey the temptations of the devil and continue to engage in his curses which cause your unhappiness, your depression and your constant struggles in life.  (Matthew 18:7-9; Matthew 13: 36-43)  In His own words and with definite meaning Jesus Christ proclaimed this: "For the Son of man came to save from the penalty of eternal death that which was lost."  Being lost is being separated from My love. 
    Jesus went on to expound to his disciple the truth about My love for all of humanity.  He told His disciples that they must realize that even if a man has 100 sheep and only one gets away from the rest of the flock that the man will leave the 99 that remained as the flock and go after the lost one.  When My children wander away from Me and engage in the works of the devil, I go after that lost one and do everything available in My heaven to bring that one lost one back into the flock.  Jesus spoke that it is never My will that any of My children stray from My family and get lost.  I never say that that lost child deserves to experience the judgment of the devil because he obeyed the temptation of the devil.  I never rejoice and indicate that the lost one deserves what he gets for wandering away.  Instead, I said that it is not My will that any one of the least of My children should be lost from My family and perish at the behest of the devil. (Matthew 18:11-14)
   Jesus went on in His dissertation about His love for humanity and His desire that every person be reconciled to Me.  The Holy Spirit later amplified it and said that My children have been called to the ministry of reconciliation, reconciling all people to Me. (II Corinthians 5:18-19)  When Jesus was teaching about the same truth, He said that if your brother wrongs you that you should go and reveal to him his fault, merely between the two of you privately.  Jesus was indicating that if there is a disagreement between you and someone else, that it is your calling from Me to go to that person and bring peace between you so that the person is not led down the road to destruction because of his or her anger toward you.
   This principle of My kingdom of God was so important to Jesus that He told you to go even farther in restoring peace between the two of you if a person is at odds with you about anything.  He advised you that if the person refuses your private appeal for a peaceful solution that you should take another one or two people with you and appeal to the person who is angry with you.  He said that with the confirmation of another person or two other people that the problem is established as being necessary that it be peacefully solved because two other people see the need for peace to be established. 
    If the person who is angry with you still does not succumb to your appeal for peace, then you must take the person before the authorities in the church or in court. (Leviticus 19:17; Deuteronomy 19: 15)   If the person still does not agree to forgive the incident and be at peace with you, then you are to treat him just like he was a tax collector or a pagan, which is Jewish law meant that you have done all that you could and so you have forgiven the person, so the other person must deal with the consequences of his refusal to make peace with you. (Matthew 18:17)  Then Jesus spoke a spiritual principle of binding and loosing, that to whatsoever you bind yourself on earth, you are also bound to the devil's demons or My angels in the heavens around you, whichever are involved in the relationship.   If you are at peace with the person, then My angels are ministering to both of you.  If you are in conflict with one another, then the devil's demons are involved in the relationship.  He said whatever you permit in your life on earth must be already permitted by Me in heaven.  Whatever you declare to be improper and unlawful on earth, must also be already declared improper by Me in My heaven.  (Matthew 18:18-19; Romans 8:2)
   In the conclusion to Jesus Christ's teaching this principle about making peace with everyone, if possible, in order for My blessings to flow into your life,  He spoke about My desire for harmony among My children and harmony in your life with everyone.  He said that if two or thee people are gathered together in My name and are in harmony with each other, then anything and everything that they ask of Me will be done for them by Me in heaven.   He reiterated that valuable truth when He said that where two or three people are gathered together in My name in unity and harmony, that I am in their midst.  As I have told you before, I never miss a family reunion when there is peace and unity between the people.  (Matthew 18:19-20)
    Harmonize with Me about My instructions to you about your keeping peace with everyone.  If anyone does not agree to become peaceful with you, then it is not necessary for you to personally strive for peace with the person after you have done what I asked you to do.  When you have had to resort to treating the person like a pagan or a tax collector personally, that does not mean that you should not intercede for the person in intercessory prayers, which was later declared after My children were filled with My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  You must remember that Jesus, when He as the Christ ministered in the earth, that He had not gone to hell yet for your sins so that you would have the power and authority of My Holy Spirit, which happens when My new and last covenant came into the earth.  It is still My desire that not one person should perish but that all people would come to a knowledge of the truth. (Ephesians 6:10-18; I Timothy 2:1-4)
    When there is harmony and peace between people there is every blessing in my heaven available to those people.   Peace with everyone is worth seeking because of the benefits of My rewards and blessings.
    Your Father of Specific Instructions                                   

No comments: