Sunday, April 25, 2021

BLESSING PREPARATIONS PROCEED

My Dear Precious Child,
   After Jesus Christ healed the sight of the two blind men on the way to Jerusalem, at the Mount of Olives Jesus sent two disciples ahead, telling them to go into the village opposite to them and they would find a donkey tied up and a colt along with the donkey.  He told them to untie the donkey and colt and to bring them to Him. (Matthew 21:2-4)  Jesus told the disciples that if anyone questioned them about the animals that they should say that the Lord needs them and that they would be released soon.  That prescribed event had to occur in order for scripture to be fulfilled.  Jesus told the disciples to tell the people of Jerusalem that their king was coming riding on a donkey and on a colt, the foal of a donkey who is a beast of burden. (Matthew 21:5-6) The symbolism was such that Jesus, Himself, was going to become a beast of burden, bearing the sins of the entire world.  (Isaiah 62:11; Zechariah 9:9)  The two disciples went and did exactly as Jesus Christ had commanded them.  The exact enactment that Jesus Christ had portrayed to them was to be the physical enactment of what was happening spiritually.  He would be heralded as the king of the Jews riding on a lowly animal instead of in a lush chariot with many attendants clad in parade finery, as was expected by the Jewish religious and political leaders.
     The disciples brought their robes and laid them on the backs of the donkey and the colt and He seated Himself on the clothing.  The crowd which had gathered also laid their garments on the road and other people kept cutting branches from the trees and scattering them on the road ahead of Jesus who was seated on the donkey.  The crowd went ahead of Jesus who was riding on the donkey and they shouted, "Hosanna to the Son of David, the Messiah.   Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!  Hosanna in the Highest!"(Matthew 21:7-9)
    When they reached Jerusalem everybody in the city became agitated, asking who He was to be entering the city in such revelry, making fun of the Jews' Messiah who was to come to earth.  The crowd united in proclaiming that the person was Jesus of Nazareth, not their Messiah.  (Matthew 21:10-13)  As was prophesied by the prophets, Jesus Christ went into the temple and drove out everybody who sold sacrifices in the sacred place, turning over the four footed tables of the money changers and the chairs of those who sold pigeons for sacrifices.  Jesus proclaimed in the holy place, "My house shall be called a house of prayer, but you have made it a den or robbers."  (Isaiah 56:7; Jeremiah 7:11)
     The blind and the lame came to Jesus in the porches and the courts of the temple and He cured all of them. (Matthew 21:14)   The chief priests and scribes saw the wonderful things that He did and they saw the children crying out from the porches and the courts, "Hosanna to the Son of David."  The religious leaders and political leaders were indignant that Jesus Christ in His lowly company of people and ragged clothing was being proclaimed the Messiah.  So they asked Jesus if he had heard what the people were saying.  Jesus spoke prophesy, saying, "Have you never read this: 'Out of the mouths of children and infants You have provided perfect praise?' " (Matthew 21:16; Psalm 8:2)
    Jesus Christ and His company of people left Jerusalem and lodged in Bethany for the evening.
    Everything that happened to Jesus Christ from His birth through His ascension into My heaven to sit down with Me had been prophesied by the prophets of old.  Anything that had not been prophesied did not happen, showing you the importance of your words.  Everything that Jesus did, said, proclaimed or taught had been prophesied by the prophets of old.     
    Likewise, everything that you speak in your intercessory prayer closet in My heavenly language of prayers in the Holy Spirit becomes reality in your life.  You are allowing My Holy Spirit to speak My will in your life on earth, prophesying what is to come in your daily life on earth.  My angels go and heed My words, bringing good and perfect things into your life on earth and in your life to come in My heaven.  Prophesy means to speak for Me.  When you pray in the language of the Holy Spirit you allow me to create solutions to your problems and answers to your prayers, just like Jesus Christ prophesied and the prophets prophesied.
    My magnificent plan of getting My words into the mouths of My children of promise are My words that bypass your human mind which harbors unbelief and doubt.  The plan was in My mind from the foundation of the earth.  It was in My plan on how to defeat the works of the devil in the lives of My children of promise.   When My children of promise pray in the language of My Holy Spirit in intercessory prayers, I continue to bring My will into their lives through the words that they pray in intercessory prayers in My language of heaven.  By the wondrous work of My Holy Spirit, the demonic enemy of My children cannot intercept My words because the person speaking in My heavenly prayer language are not privy to what they are praying.  The only Entities involved are Me, My Holy Spirit and My angels, just like at the beginning of the earth when I spoke through the Holy Spirit and the earth was created.   That is why Jesus said that you will ask and it will be given to you pressed down and overflowing shall men give into your bosom. 
     That is why Paul said to pray at all times in the Holy Spirit, because My creative words bypass your human mind of unbelief and they are spoken through your mouth in My heavenly language, which produces perfect results every time.  (Ephesians 6:10-19) 
     My ways are perfect when the human mind of people is resting but their mouths are praying in the language of My Holy Spirit.  Paul said that when you don't know what to pray that My Holy Spirit prays in a language that speaks My perfect will that causes all things to work together for your good. (Romans 8: 26-28)
    Your Father of Perfect Prayers  

No comments: