Friday, April 9, 2021

BLESSINGS PERSONALLY ENJOYED

My Dear Precious Child,
    After Jesus included the disciples in My plans for the salvation of the world, telling them His fate, that He would be crucified, die, go to hell for the sins of the world, retrieve from the devil the authority to the heavens and the earth which Adam gave to the devil in the Garden of Eden, and then Jesus Christ would be raised from hell into the earth again where He would be seen by many people before He left His earthly ministry and came to heaven to sit down with Me.  Then He would send My Holy Spirit, who was Jesus' source of magnificent power over evil,  send Him to live inside of people who seek Me and My righteousness.  That phenomenon would be called My kingdom of God coming into the earth in the person of My Holy Spirit to live inside of people just like He lived inside of Jesus and made Him the Christ, the Son of the Living God.  
    My plan was that it was going to be possible at that particular moment in history that the spiritual elements of My heavenly kingdom of God first became available to be infused into earthly people, making them Christians, meaning Christ people.   It would be known as My new and last covenant with people because I would live in them and be their God, speaking My words personally into their hearts and into each individual mind if they choose to seek Me.  Heaven comes to earth as a phenomenal experience in the lives of people who seek Me.  I lead and guide them personally and My Spirit becomes their Lord in the earth just like He was My Lord and Guide for Jesus. (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18) He speaks My words to My other children  just like He did to Jesus after He became the Christ when He was baptized in My Holy Spirit. (Matthew 3:16-17)
    As a prelude to the wonderful events which were to take place in the earth, six days after Jesus told His disciples about My plan for the salvation of people and the earth, Jesus took Peter, James and John and they all went to a high mountain alone without the other disciples.  Before their very eyes, Jesus became completely changed in His appearance.  His face shone clear and bright like the sun and His clothing even became as white as light.  Suddenly Moses and Elijah appeared to Jesus and His companions and they started talking to Jesus. (Matthew 17:1-4) 
    Peter asked Jesus if he should build tents there for all of them, Moses, Elijah and Jesus.  While Peter was still speaking, a shining cloud overshadowed all of them and a voice from the cloud was heard saying, "This is My Son, My Beloved, with Whom I am delighted.  Listen to Him!"  (Matthew 17:5-6)  The three disciples fell on their faces, struck with fear.  Jesus touched them and told them not to be afraid.  When they opened their eyes, they only saw Jesus.  Moses and Elijah had disappeared from their sight.
    Jesus led them down the mountain and cautioned them not to mention to anyone what they had seen until He was raised from the dead, to which the disciples asked Him why the scribes say that Elijah must first come?  Jesus told the disciples that Elijah would come and that, in fact, He had already come but he was not recognized and so his enemies did to him what they liked, which was to kill him.  Jesus added that He, Himself, was going to also be treated cruelly and suffer at the hands of their enemies.   The disciples understood that when Jesus was talking about Eliljah that He was talking about John the Baptist. (Matthew 17:7-13)
    Those three disciples were beginning to understand that supernatural things were going to continue to happen to them because they had already experienced My kingdom of God having become visible in the earth to their very own eyes when they saw Moses and Elijah.
    Of course, after the spiritual display which they saw with their earthly eyes, their understanding and faith in My kingdom of God coming into their lives on earth became enlarged as they experienced supernatural events happening in their own actual spiritual experiences on earth.  They had watched Jesus Christ perform multiple healings and miracles and they had heard Him teach about My kingdom of God which was soon to also come into their own lives.  It all culminated later in their own lives on the day of Pentecost when My kingdom of God came into their own lives as they began to experience Me also do supernatural things through them, as was prophesied by the prophet Joel.  (Joel 3:1-5; Acts 1:1-11; Acts 2:1-4)  The joy that they expressed was also supernatural to the degree that people thought they were drunk with wine. 
   When supernatural events happen in the natural world around you, they are either believed by people or they are feared by people.  Make sure that you are a believer.  If you are a believer, My will can continue to be done in your life on earth just as perfectly as it is done in heaven. 
    Your Father of Supernatural Surprises       
    
    
     

No comments: