Wednesday, April 7, 2021

BLESSINGS' GREATEST GIFT

My Dear Precious Child,
    When Jesus Christ was crucified, died for your sins and went to hell as punishment for your sins, He took away from the devil in hell your authority to the earth that I gave to Adam in the beginning before he allowed the devil to invade the earth with his demons and curse the perfect earth that I had given to people.   It was the power of My Holy Spirit who defeated the devil in hell and raised Jesus Christ from the dead, catapulting Him back into the earth to walk in the earth for 40 days preaching about My kingdom of God which was soon to come into the earth to live inside of My children who become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  Jesus Christ proclaimed that all authority in heaven and earth had been given to Him. Then He told His disciples that since all authority in heaven and earth had been given to Him, that they should go into all of the earth baptizing people in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, the Three in One God, the One of whom the prophet Isaiah had spoken about who was to come into the earth in order to initiate a new covenant with Israel, Judah and the rest of the world.  (Matthew 28:26-29; Isaiah 9:6-7)  Jesus Christ was The One. 
   The greatest gift that Jesus Christ gave to My children is My Holy Spirit and His authority over everything in the earth.  It was His champion's prize, the treasure about which Jesus had spoken in His parables because in the person of the Holy Spirit and His authority over the earth My children have My authoritative power over all evil that is in the world, all curses, all diseases, all sicknesses, all demonic character traits and all demonic works in the earth.  That authoritative power resides in you when you become baptized in My Holy Spirit and baptize other people in the Holy Spirit. (Acts 1:1-8; Acts 2:1-4)
    Demons cringe in fear at the name of Jesus Christ because they know His authority.  They obey your instructions to them to leave the earth when you pray in My Holy Spirit's prayer language, as demonstrated on the day of the first Pentecost.  My authority becomes your authority at the presence of the Holy Spirit living inside of you.  They leave the earth and are ushered into the lake of fire that I created for them at the foundation of the earth just in case they overcame the world with their sins, which they did. (Matthew 13:36-42) 
    The centurion understood the authority that Jesus had in the earth at the time of His ministry.  The centurion said that he, himself, had authority over the military and when he told them to go, they went and when he said to come, they came to him and when he told his servants to do something, they did it.  He told Jesus that he knew that Jesus had authority over the sickness that plagued his servant.   The centurion told Jesus Christ that all He had to do was to speak the words and His servant would be healed.   Jesus Christ marveled that the centurion had such magnificent faith in His authoritative power.  The centurion's servant was healed in the same hour.  (Matthew 8:5-13) 
    When you have the same level of faith in My authoritative name, then demons will cringe at your voice also and obey your commands. 
    Your Father of Authoritative Power


 

No comments: