Saturday, April 24, 2021

BLESSING KEYS AMPLIFIED

My Dear Precious Child,
     While Jesus Christ was giving more clues on how to attain My blessings in your life on earth, He spoke about the fact that He had not come to earth to be waited upon like earthly kings, but instead He came to earth to serve mankind, meaning to serve healing, health, kindness, mercy, forgiveness, love and peace and salvation from the works of the devil to everyone. (Matthew 20:28) He also proclaimed that He was going to be a ransom for many people by becoming the price that would be paid to set them free.  You must remember that the Pharisees and Sadducees, religious leaders and other political leaders had the image in their minds of the Messiah coming to earth as a wealthy king whose attitudes and actions portrayed their earthly, human kings.  That is the reason why they did not recognize Jesus as the Christ.
      As Jesus and His disciples left Jericho a great throng accompanied them.  Suddenly they observed two blind men sitting by the roadside.  When they heard that Jesus was passing by them, they called out to Him, crying for Him, the Son of David, to have pity and mercy upon them.  Many of the men in the crowd chided them and told them to be quiet.  The blind men cried out even more for the Son of David to have pity and mercy on them to which Jesus asked them what did they want Him to do for them.  One of the men announced their need, that they were blind and they knew that if He ministered to them that they would be able to see. Jesus touched their eyes and they could instantly see and followed Him. (Matthew 20:29-34) 
    Jesus had given to the crowd an image of Himself as being a servant of the people by His healing of the two blind men.  He was demonstrating for the crowd of people that to be great among people you must be humble enough to serve other people by allowing My Spirit to answer the prayers of people through you and minister to their needs instead of requiring them to meet your needs and bow to you as royalty.
    He had already clued His disciples in on His arrest, His beating, His crucifixion and His going to hell for the sins of the world, letting them know that those punishments would be for all of the other people of the world who were sinners, not for His own sins.  Paul later  wrote that He, who knew no sin, became sin for them so that His righteousness would come into them.  (I Corinthians 5:21)  Jeremiah had prophesied that He would initiate a new covenant in which I would write My words upon their minds and their hearts, that I would remember their sins no more, and that I would be their God and they would be My people.(Jeremiah 31:31-34)  From that prophesy the religious and political scholars assumed that He would be an earthly King similar to King David. 
    The prophet Joel had prophesied that the time would come when the former rain and the latter rain would come upon them, that I would restore what the canker worm, the crawling locust, the hopping locust and the stripping locusts had eaten, speaking of the demons who had cursed their lives.   He had prophesied that the people would have plenty to eat and be satisfied and that I would deal wonderfully with them.  He said that My people would no longer be put to shame because of the evil to which they had attached themselves.  He said that those things would happen when I poured out My Holy Spirit upon all flesh, that their sons and daughters would prophesy by speaking in languages they had never known, that they would dream dreams and see visions, even their own man servants and maid servants would participate in those days when I would pour out My Spirit.   By that prophesy, I was letting them know that everyone is equal in My eyes, that their own servants would call upon Me also, and that the sun would be darkened and the moon turned to blood when that wonderful day of the Lord came into the earth when My Holy Spirit would come to live inside of people who seek Me and My righteousness.  All of those events that were prophesied by the prophets of old came to pass on the day of Pentecost in the upper room after Jesus Christ ascended into My heaven to sit down with Me and send My Holy Spirit to be the helper of My children from the inside of them by their being born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.   It has continued to come to pass over and over again when a person on earth pursues My kingdom and My righteousness.  My Holy Spirit, who was the source of power of Jesus Christ when He ministered in the earth, He became the Spirit of Truth to everyone who calls upon Me to be born again and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  Jesus said that people would no longer ask anything of Him, but that they would ask the Father and I would answer their prayers through the Holy Spirit. (John 16:23)
    There were plenty of prophesies that were laid out before the disciples of Jesus about what was going to come.  His disciples were not surprised at the severity of the punishment of Jesus for the sins of the world.  He spoke of it many times in order to prepare His disciples.  You read about the reaction of the Pharisees when it was discovered that the grave was empty and that Jesus was gone.  The  chief priests and the guard joined the Pharisees (Matthew 28:11-15) in perpetuating the lie that the disciples had stolen the body of Jesus Christ, that there had been no resurrection.  They did not want to perpetuate the truth of what had truly happened, the truth of the things that the prophets and Jesus had prophesied, that He died for the sins of the world and then He rose from the dead to sit down with Me, giving to My Holy Spirit the duty of continuing the ministry of salvation of the earth and of the people in it.
     With that promise being fulfilled, the followers of Jesus continued praising Me and doing the works of Jesus Christ in the earth with the power of My Holy Spirit.
     Your Father of Perfect Prophesies 

No comments: